I started this blog as a place to express my thoughts on health-related topics and to document my changes and successes on the road to the best health. And I’m an attention whore.
As far as stories, I was always a fat girl. I finally decided I hated how weak my body was and I wanted to change. So I changed. I’m still changing, but I’m getting to where I want to be. The funny thing is that that perfect element is also still changing, making the task of catching it most bothersome. But exciting too!
For a less pithy life story, click here.
- I hail from Texas
- I attended a Catholic all-girls high school (pleated plaid, oh yes)
- I attend school in Los Angeles
- I major in print journalism and minor in communications in the entertainment industry
- I want to be a journalist/publicist/something cool
- Tasty, healthy food
- Well-written films
- German musical theatre
- Books that try new things, such as House of Leaves
- Horses and jumping
- Holier-than-thou omnivores/vegetarians/vegans/raw foodies
- Misleading nutritional labels
- My raw oyster allergy
- Anything by the Wachowski brothers
- Leigh Peele
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Race Bannon